As you know, AMT CUSTOM attaches great importance to your satisfaction including ensuring the security and confidentiality of personal data of its users.
In this context, we would like to inform you of the entry into force on 25 May 2018 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
One of the aims of this regulation is to define a legal framework for companies when they collect and process personal data such as those concerning their customers / prospects.
You have consented to us using your personal data for the following purposes :
- 1. Carry out operations relating to the management of customers concerning: orders, deliveries, invoices, accounting and in particular the management of customer accounts, a loyalty program, the follow-up of the customer relationship such as the realization of satisfaction surveys, complaints and after-sales service management, selection of clients to carry out studies, surveys and product tests, information on promotions and new products. At any time you have the opportunity to decide to no longer receive our promotional offers and information on news by clicking on the link "unsubscribe" at the bottom of our News.
- 2. The development of trade statistics, being specified that in this case, this information does not personally identify the user.
- 3. The organization of contests, sweepstakes or any promotional activity other than online gambling subject to the approval of the Online Games Regulatory Authority.
- 4. Security related to means of payment. The details of your credit card are encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and never transit unencrypted over the network. Payment is made directly to the bank. AMT CUSTOM has no access to these coordinates, and does not keep them on its servers. That's why they are asked for each new order on our site. In order to guarantee maximum security, we adhere to the 3D Secure system.
In this context, we would like to remind you that in accordance with the provisions of the law "Informatique et Libertés" n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified and the European Regulation of April 27, 2016 relating to the data protection of natural persons:
- You have the right to access your data from the "MY ACCOUNT" tab at the bottom of our online site www.amtcustom.com. You can view, edit or delete them.
- You have the right to oppose, at any time, the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of prospecting including profiling insofar as it is related to such prospecting.
- You also benefit from a right to erasure and a right to the portability of these data, a right to the limitation of their treatment as well as the right to define directives on the fate, post mortem, of those data.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting:
AMT CUSTOM - KM4 - RD6113 - 30230 Bouillargues (France).
Telephone : 04 66 67 01 38
Email : email@example.com
All requests must be accompanied by a copy, double-sided, of a piece of identity, as well as any other information that may be necessary to confirm your identity.
We thank you for the trust you place in us.